Do you want to get to know other professionals in your area and contribute to developing an active, vibrant local training community?
Then volunteering for the Northeast Florida Chapter of ATD is for you! There's no denying that members are ATD's heart. They give the association its life and strength. However, ATD's soul comes from its volunteers. They bring passion and meaning to the work of the Society, and ATD could not survive without them.
in ATD can benefit both you and your employer. On an individual level, you will:
- develop and practice important and business and leadership skills;
- broaden your professional network;
- gain visibility in your field; and
- gain access to new developments and cutting edge information in your field.
Your organization will also enjoy benefits from your volunteer work
, such as:
- the application of your new management and leadership abilities on the job;
- access to best practices in other organizations;
- and opportunities to test new ideas and techniques with other professionals before implementation.
Getting involved is easy. Outlined below are several options:
Speak with the board member that serves your area of interest. Find board member contact information at Leadership Team.
Contact email@example.com and share your strengths, interests, and availability. Our assocation's President Elect will find the best opportunity for you.
Attend the next ATD meeting.
Attend the next Board of Directors meeting.
For more information
, contact firstname.lastname@example.org