Webcast: Understand Generation Z: Keys to Connect and Engage Gen Z Employees
62% of Generation Z anticipate challenges working with Baby Boomers and Generation X, and only 5% anticipate challenges working with Millennials. To ensure a cohesive cross-generational team, leaders need to understand and integrate Generation Z.
Meet the generation that's never been offline. Generation Z—born after 1998—is pouring into the workforce. They have an entirely different approach to learning, communication, technology, and work than previous generations (even the Millennials). Growing up enabled and empowered by a tech-heavy and digital world, Generation Z has new strengths, weaknesses, needs, and wants.
Presented by: Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins is an internationally published author and Inc Magazine columnist.
He has spent over 7 years as a speaker helping organizations gain clarity around the emerging generations so that they can effectively lead, engage, and sell in today’s multi-generational marketplace.
His top-ranked generational and future of work insights have been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, and SUCCESS Magazine.
He is also a Partner at 21Mill.com, a digital training platform that helps
Millennials and Generation Z succeed at work.
- Insights into Generation Z values, behaviors, motivators, and expectations
- Insights into how Generation Z is different from Millennials
- Perspectives of the unique learning, communication, technology and work preferences of Generation Z
- Techniques for communicating and connecting with Generation Z
- Best-in-class examples of institutions and organizations successfully engaging Generation Z
- Ability to connect and engage Generation Z